RPF Constable Admit Card 2018 is expected to be released in the month of September 2018. Download you Railway police force admit card from rpfonlinereg.co.in.The official dates for admit card as well as RPF Constable/SI examination is yet to be declared. A lot of candidates have applied for the 9,739 Constable and SI posts in the railways. Also, 50% of the seats are reserved for Female candidates. The RPF Exam is conducted for posts of Constable and sub-Inspector.
Download RPF Admit Card 2018:-
The admit card would be released in the month of September or October. The admit card is generally released 10-15 days before the exam. We will provide you with all the details like how to download RPF/Rpsf Constable admit card. The hall ticket is the most important thing to appear in the exam.No one will be allowed to appear in the written examination without the admit card.
- Visit the official website of Railways, we will also provide you with the link.
- Search for RPF Admit Card 2018
- Select that link
- Enter all the required details
- Submit it.
- If all of your entered details are correct, you will see your RPSF Admit Card 2018.
- Download the pdf and take the print out of the admit card.
Eligibility to Apply For RPF Exam
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification and age:
Category Educational Qualification Age Min Max Constable ( Executive) SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board. 18 25
Note: Matriculation certificate from a recognized Board for Constable (Executive) shall only be valid. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
- Physical Measurement:
Category Height (in CMs) Chest ( in CMs) ( Only for Male) Male Female Unexpanded Expanded UR/OBC 165 157 80 85 SC/ST 160 152 76.2 81.2 For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Govt. 163 155 80 85
- Date of birth mentioned in 10th/Matriculation or equivalent certificate alone shall be acceptable. The lower and upper age limit indicated in the Employment Notice will be reckoned as on 1st July 2018. The relaxation in upper age limit/maximum upper age for the following categories/ communities in the table below is applicable subject to submission of requisite certificates:
Srl No Category Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit 1 SC/ST Candidates 5 years 2 OBC – Non-Creamy Layer candidates 3 years 3. Ex-servicemen candidates who have put in not less than 6 months of continuous service after attestation. To the extent of service rendered in Armed Forces plus UR – 3 years, OBC-Non-creamy Layer – 6 years. SC/ST – 8 years 4. Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 ( Unreserved) UR – 5 years OBC–Non-creamy layer – 8 years SC/ST – 10 years 5. Central Govt. employees (Unreserved) other than ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular & continuous service on the date of reckoning. UR – 5 years OBC–Non-creamy layer – 8 years SC/ST – 10 years 6. Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but remarried UR – 2 years OBC- Non-creamy layer – 5 years. SC/ST – 7 years
How to apply for RPF Exam 2018
- Visit the Official Site of RPF.
- Click, On the Application link for RPF.
- Fill in the required details and documents to proceed further.
- Check all the details before submitting the details.
- Pay the amount to appear in the exam.
- Finally, submit the application
Examination Fee For RPF Constable & SI Admit Card
Candidates applying for the post notified in this Employment Notice have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
|1||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No. 2|
* Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
|2||For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class.|
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
Note: In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee will not be refunded.
RPSF/RPF Constable & SI 2018 Exam Brief Details
|RPF RPSF Police Constable Admit Card Download 2018|
|Name of Department||Railway Protection Force.|
|Name of Post||Constable (Men & Women).|
|Number of Vacancies||9739.|
|Last date for Application||09th May 2018.|
|Date of Exam||September/October|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India.|
|Official Website||rpfonlinereg.co.in and www.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Admit Card Date||10 Days before exam|
RPF Constable & SI Hall Ticket 2018
We have Described all the important information related to the RPF Hall Ticket 2018. Kindly Feel free to ask any query regarding RPF Constable admit card. We would like to help you and best of luck for your RPF Exam 2018